Thursday, July 24, 2008

City Center

Bike parking lot....

We ended the day at the City Center. It's really nice with lots of nice stores and some western restaurants like McDonald's. Catching the taxi to get to there was hilarious. Several waved at us as they drove by. I'm guessing they had calls and had to get to the location. One taxi driver didn't understand where we were going. Finally, I remembered that Sarah had written it down for me on a card so I pulled that out and the next taxi driver knew right away where we wanted to go.
We don't eat at McDonald's much at home but it sure was fun in China. Everything taste the same.
Noah Benjamin will NOT sit in a highchair. He insists he sits on my lap at ALL times. I'm not even alone in the bathroom. We did make some progress as he wanted to sit in a chair. So that lasted a few minutes until he realized he was really wanting to be in my lap. He ate the meat on a fish sandwich (since we have had so much chicken lately) and some yummy fries. He is starting to eat more. He loves water especially from a water bottle.

Fresh cherries...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trina,

I've been wanting to say "Congratulations" since Sunday, but wasn't sure how to leave a comment. Noah is adorable! I hope he's sleeping better at night. He looks much happier and will surely be excited when he meets the rest of the family, too. Hope to see you when we get back from Arkansas (Aug. 6).

Much love,

Anita