Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tea House and Walmart

Our guide, Jerry took us to a Tea House. It was really neat. We sat around a little table and watched a demonstration of how to make the tea and the different benefits of drinking different kinds of tea. We were not planning on buying any but we did buy a little. I'm looking forward to drinking my tea when I get home. Even the boys enjoyed sampling the tea in the little tea cups. Ben slept through the whole thing. He so needed the nap...bless his heart.
After the Tea House, our driver dropped us by the hotel and then we had planned to go to the City Center but it was raining. Instead we walked to Walmart, after the rain stopped some and bought an umbrella for a dollar. Remember Ben's blanky rag? Well, we thought we would buy some more so we don't have to continue washing it and drying it with the hairdryer. He has his blanky with him at all times. I hope he likes his new blanky rag just as much...LOL

No comments: