Our Hearts and prayers are with you and Joel and the boys. We are so happy and excited for you! Have a safe travel and keep us posted. Give "BEN" a big kiss for us!!!!!!! love- deb and russ
Hi Trina and Joel, Unbelievable!!! I knew you would be traveling sometime this month, can't believe that you are there now and getting Benjamin in the next day or two. I'm so happy and excited for you! Wow, it makes me want to go back. It is great that your boys get to be there with you to experience China and gotcha day. The picture of Alexis that you have on your blog is so good. Her hair is so long now, she's such a pretty girl! Hope you get plenty of rest and that gotcha day is fabulous!!!!!!! P>S> I read on someone else's blog that in Beijing that cricket fights are a big thing and that they keep them in special cages. I was wondering if your boys got to see them. Love, Denise
6 comments:
hope you all have a fantastic trip. can't wait to see your newest addition! safe travels!
love,
hunter
Our Hearts and prayers are with you and Joel and the boys. We are so happy and excited for you! Have a safe travel and keep us posted. Give "BEN" a big kiss for us!!!!!!!
love-
deb and russ
Finally!!
Glad that you guys are on your way to get that baby boy.
Have a safe, blessed trip.
Joy
You're in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to see the updates!
Love and Blessings,
~demetra
Hi Trina and Joel,
Unbelievable!!! I knew you would be traveling sometime this month, can't believe that you are there now and getting Benjamin in the next day or two. I'm so happy and excited for you! Wow, it makes me want to go back. It is great that your boys get to be there with you to experience China and gotcha day. The picture of Alexis that you have on your blog is so good. Her hair is so long now, she's such a pretty girl! Hope you get plenty of rest and that gotcha day is fabulous!!!!!!!
P>S> I read on someone else's blog that in Beijing that cricket fights are a big thing and that they keep them in special cages. I was wondering if your boys got to see them.
Love,
Denise
Fantastic reporting once again. Sounds like a great trip so far. We'll look forward to seeing you on your return and hearing all about it!
Laurel
Post a Comment