Good Morning, Benny! He woke up this morning happy and didn't cry for me. He played with his blocks on the bed until Daddy got him dressed for the day. Yes, Ben allowed Daddy to dress him and change his diaper.
The Yuntai Bontanical Gardens was so beautiful. I took many, many pictures today and wish I could share all of them with you. Notice Mr. Noah Benjamin is in his stroller. Not happy about it at first but he slowly comes around and relaxes in the heat. Did I say heat? Yes, it is soooo hot....like sweat dripping off. We are just happy to be here and enjoying our time in China. Notice the Olympic decor?



We also visited the Family Chen's Academic Center. It's really not an education school like it sounds. Actually, it was an academic center for the Chen family but now it's a "museum". Notice the carvings. Absolutely beautiful and amazing.


Little sweet Abby pushed Benny around in the stroller until he fell asleep. He really likes her and she is very sweet to him. He was in his stroller a good bit today. We walked around the island and ate with our group at a different Cantonese Restaurant. Again, little buddy ate in a highchair...but forgot the camera again. He will sit in it if I allow him to climb in it by himself. Sharla took some cute ones of him putting his face in his bowl. He has the prettiest smile and so lovable. Tomorrow, we have a free day as our guide, Susan will go to the US Consulate appointment for us. On Thursday, we ride the bus to the US Consulate to take the oath. Friday morning, we fly home. Soon we will be home!!
2 comments:
Hi Mom. Just wanted to say hi! It won't be long before you guys will come home! Can't wait to hold Ben! I hope he'll let me hold him.
We love the pictures. My favorites are the ones that shows his smile.
See you soon!
Love,
Alexis
Hey Miller family.... The pictures are great... Ben is a doll.. So happy that things are allowing MOM alittle free highchair time..:-) Yes you will be home soon... cannot wait to meet BEN... We will pray for safe travel. I know that Alexis, Hudson and Alaina are ready for Mom and Dad to come home... and I know you miss them....
love-
deb and russ
Post a Comment