
We left the hotel this morning around 8:30 headed for the Stone Forest. It was a 1 1/2 hour drive. Ben slept the whole trip. It was such a nice ride on new straight roads. We stopped at a nice gas station....with squat potties! Once we got to the Stone Forest, Ben woke up and was so fascinated by all the people. Jerry, our very own personal guide spent the day with us.

We took many pictures today. Only God could have created something so amazing. He created it as it is or maybe it was a stone mountain and after the Flood, moved things around. We saw coral fossils that could have easily happened during the Flood. The guide said that all of it use to be under water so it makes sense to us that the Flood covered it. I'm so glad we made the trip. I can't wait to see if Ken Ham, Answers in Genesis has done any research on the Stone Forest. It's truly an amazing thing to see.



I love these pictures. The Chinese farmers work so hard and live such simple lives. Above is a rice field with a bamboo fence. We took these on our way back from the Stone Forest to the restaurant.



Before leaving the Stone Forest, we had a traditional...very authentic Chinese lunch. Can you see the fish..the whole fish..head and all? The duck head is also on the plate to the right. The food was very delicious...but Joel B and Joel...well it was not their favorite meal this week. I love it...and Ben probably ate more with this meal than any other. He loved the pumpkin the most...and I did,too.
No comments:
Post a Comment