Friday, July 25, 2008

Going to Guangzhou today!

GreenLake Park...beautiful..near our hotel in Kunming.
On our way to Guangzhou...Ben's first flight!!

Our spacious hotel room at the Victory. It's a really beautiful room.
The sitting room in our hotel room. The boys will put their air mattresses in here.
Ben has figured out how to stand on my hands in the Snuggly. He laughs and laughs!! Music to my ear!!

Before we left Kunming....
We are packing and getting ready to fly to Guangzhou today. It's a happy day but sad to leave his province. We are one day closer to home and being a family of 8 but leaving his province is sad. I know we will be visiting again soon since we have friends here in Kunming.


We visited the Minority Village and the Buddhist Temple yesterday. I will post pictures when we arrive in Guangzhou.


We got a great nights sleep last night!! Little buddy Ben is smiling and laughing....but only in my arms. He loves to play with the boys and Daddy as long as he is in my arms. I know it won't be long until he figures out he is missing out by not allowing the boys to hold him. He's a fun little guy and I know our three at home are going to love him.


And by the way...Daddy actually called him Benjamin yesterday...and Ben. He's trying...LOL


More news from Guangzhou....

4 comments:

Deb, Russ, Lily, Lucy and Lainey said...

Well it is about time... Joel ..............he is a "Ben" without a doubt..Yes Ben will love when he gets home and sees Hudson and Alaina and Alexis.. Glad you are doing well.. so when are we going to skype, dear friend??? Please keep us posted.. We miss you all and pray for safe travel to GZ and lots of shopping... so what are you bringing Me back?
love -
deb and russ

Susan Appleton said...

So glad to hear that little Ben is giggling and playing and just enjoying becoming a part of your family! What a cute picture! Have fun in Guangzhou!!!!!!!!!
Susan

The Davies Family said...

What a wonderful pictures! I love it! I was a bit sad to leave Kunming, too! I know Ben will soon love his Dad and brothers!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...glad Benjamin is making the adjustment. I'm so glad you settled on that name. :) We are anxious to see him. Give him hugs from his new cousins.