Play with our shoes. He loves to wear our shoes..any size.
Speaking English...and Chinese Baby Talk. He can say ByeBye, Hi, Sissy, Mama, Baba, Dada, and See Ya. He waves and blows kisses....very cute. Zachary taught him baby sign language for More Please when he wants another bite of something. He's very smart!!
Open the cabinet...
Playing with the phone...
Sucking his blankie. He has decided he wants it back.
Climbing into the highchair. Tonight at dinner, he leaped out of my lap to climb into his highchair. Tomorrow is our last day in Guangzhou and we leave very early on Friday morning (your Thursday night). Pray for us as we pack and get ready to leave for such a very long trip. Pray we don't get sick and all stays well for the flight home. Missing my babies at home but sad to leave China as we won't come back for a very long time.
3 comments:
Ben is so cute and I can tell a little HAM!!! I know you are ready to get home and you miss your babies... Safe travel and our prayers. See you soon
love-
deb and russ
Ben soooo adorable! I have enjoyed following your family's journey as you travel with my cousins Scott, Sharla, & Kids. I have loved seeing you and Sharla supporting each other and how the older kids have had each other to hang around with. I look forward to hearing more about your family once you are home through Sharla. I'll pray for an easy, peaceful, healthy journey home. Blessings!!!
Ben is absolutely so adorable. We have prayed for you throughout the trip, and we continue to pray that you have a good, safe trip home. We pray that he will just fall in love with the others in the family when he gets home.
Rhonda and family
Post a Comment