Monday, July 28, 2008

All caught up....

Take a look. I've posted all the pictures from Friday,Saturday and Sunday. Joel will journal later about the museum but other than that, enjoy all the pictures..Take a look and scroll on down.

4 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

Trina- Thank you for the pictures- I can almost feel like I am along too. YOur HuiHui is so precious!! The temple - wow - it made me cry as I read your entry. Maybe one day our sons will go back to their native land and be another Hudson Taylor to their former homeland and its people? Continuing to pray and so glad to see the progress. Love, Linn

Joy Springob said...

Trina,
Congratulations on HuiHui!! I know you guys are just ecstatic. He is adorable.

Thanks for all the pictures, following your journey has/is a blessing!!

Joy :)

Rebecca Lily said...

Wow... just catching up on all your posts since lunch at the Wicker Basket!! AMAZING! Ben is SO sweet - he is doing amazingly well with bonding already! I loved all the pictures of what you guys have been seeing & doing. Especially loved the pictures of the Chinese rice farmers.

Praying for you all - thank you so much for sharing your family with us!!

Rebecca

Laurie McLean said...

Great to see the pictures! Looks like your little guy is getting more comfortable and coming along! It won't be long before you are home! Laurie