I just had to share what a fun little boy we have with us this morning. Ben got his much needed 12 hours sleep last night and got up a pretty happy boy. I'm feeding him breakfast in the room this morning and he really has an appetite. He ate a whole bowl of oatmeal, a whole container of yogurt, and eggs. He is talking Chinese baby talk...and it's so cute. He says "De Je" for water. He loves drinking water straight from the waterbottle.
Well, that lasted a little while..now he is ready for me to hold him.....
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's so exciting reading about all that's going on!!! Wonderful pictures and stories. =)
Can't wait to see Noah Benjamin in person!!! He sounds amazing!
I was hoping to send some microwave brownies...and flowers...
Lots of love,
Beth and the gang =)
(posting as anonymous because I don't have a Google ID set up yet)
I'm so happy he getting his rest and responding well! How wonderful for ALL of you! I think it is sweet the way he has turned to his Mommy for the comfort he needs! How heartwarming! He has plenty of time to warm up to everyone and get comfortable with them but for now he just needs YOU....his mommy! Take care!
He sounds so sweet and adorable. He is a beautiful boy. He will love his new family.
Blessings,
Rhonda
Trina and family,
Noah Benjamin is just adorable! He is so smart, and obviously was well taken care of and loved. It's been fun to watch the last few days, as he starts to attach to his mom and dad and big brothers. He's quickly figuring out all the love in store for him.
May God continue to bless you greatly.
Love,
Christy
mom to Mia, Ava and Kai
Hey Miller's,
Glad things are going well. Ben is so happy and I know you are so heart-filled that he is finally in your arms...My your trip seems to be going fast!!! On to GZ ...for shopping.... What fun... We continue to pray for you and ALL your family... I cannot believe there is going to be 8 of you guys NOW...I know Alexis is just wanting to love on Ben... Have fun and see you soon.-
love-
deb and russ
Post a Comment