The boys were so cute walking in the airport.
Joel B was so excited to fly! After the half way mark, we all started wishing we could land soon. It was a hard flight and very thankful we made it safely. I think we left one of our baggies of "liquids and gels" in Tokyo. It probably had $100 worth of medicines and make-up in that one little baggie. Once we are in Kunming, I plan to see if I can find some makeup at Walmart..LOL. Hope Noah Benjamin isn't cutting teeth because his Orajel was in it,too. I'm praying we just overlooked it in our luggage. Other than that, so happy that we made it safely and our luggage did,too!
Our beautiful hotel, the Grand Millennium!
Zachary's Birthday cake! Happy 13 big guy! I'm so happy we shared it in China together. 
We are very excited to land in Beijing China tonight after our 30 hour trip. Today is Zachary's birthday so we were treated with a delicious cake when we arrived in our room. China is 12 hours ahead US time so we are going to bed. We climb the Great Wall tomorrow and should get our little guy on Sunday (Saturday night US time).
9 comments:
I'm so glad to know you guys arrived safely. Enjoy your day tomorrow. I can't wait to see pictures of you with your sweet boy!
Jennifer
Yeah So glad you guys are safe. Happy Birthday Zachary.. We miss you. Have fun climbing the Great Wall. Cannot wait to see Ben...Many prayers for you all. I just know you are so excited. Are the boys loving this trip or what..I know you miss your little ones, too!! Keep us posted...
love -
deb and russ
Hi Trina!!
Found your blog through Deb & Russ - we are adopting a little boy from China with a limb diff as well (he is 2). I am excited to follow your journey! You must be ecstatic!!!! Can't wait to hear about the day you have Ben in your arms.
Blessings,
Rebecca
Congratulations on your safe arrival in Beijing and your upcoming Gotcha Day! We have been home four weeks now with our Noah Benjamin. Hope you have a blast at the Great Wall. Beijing was one of our favorite parts of the trip!
Laura (CCAIWCP)
I am so excited to follow your trip after waiting for PA and our 171's together:-) I'm looking forward to finally seeing your little on in his mommas arms.
Looking forward to following your journey! Can't wait to see you with your son.
Looking forward to seeing you and your baby boy united!!!! Glad to hear that you made it there safely! Best wishes and our prayers to you!
Susan
Congratulations on finally getting to China! Now the real anticipation begins! When you meet sweet Ben, tell the nanny that Zheng Huang (Shung Hwung) - our Zachary- is doing well in his new home in Texas. I hope you get to meet the head nanny, she is taking such good care of your son right now and is wonderful. Looking forward to following your journey to your Gejiu angel!
So glad to hear you finally made it! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy in your arms! It's an amazing feeling!
Jill
Post a Comment